Wednesday, July 8, 2009

This week has been a better week thus far. (Though the pain & mood swings are horrible.)I'm trying to learn to deal with everything life is throwing at my family in the best possible way, to look at it in the best possible light.I am unemployed, I look at this as a chance to spend more time with Trinity, and maybe work on my crafts more than ever. Trinity and I have even wrote down recipes for bath and body lotions, bubble bath, soap, bath beads, and bath soaks among many others! We're doing homemade gifts for Christmas again this year, so we'll be getting started on them by next month.Nate only works two days per week. That just means he gets to spend more time with us on a daily basis. However, this is one bad thing bout this- it is making him stir crazy and moody. But I know how he feels, so I am sympathetic.We do not have enough money, but it makes us appreciate everything we already have that much more. My brother is still living here, but he was gone for the night, and I was finally able to get him to listen to me when I asked for more privacy, now just to get him to clean up after himself. My mother is still acting odd, but she is my mother, and I will always love her, all I can do is hope that she will get through this odd phase with no lasting harm. Trinity is so excited about getting to do all the craft stuff from now until Christmas! She has been talking about it nonstop since I got the idea and she has taken over making the list of who is getting what homemade gift this year! I'm so proud of my little girl! I am also going to sell my bath and body products as well as my crafts, so if you know anyone that would like some handmade lotions, moisturizers, sugar scrubs, etc...let me know! Until later on, {{{good vibes}}} to all of you, and try to keep my family in your thoughts, as it can always help!

No comments:

Post a Comment